Exclusive Asset Secured Investments
Access exclusive financing transactions with regular amortizing principal repayments secured by business jets, cash collateral and guarantees.
Tap on Lendicate’s industry knowledge and financing expertise in the business aviation industry and our extensive network in the local markets providing comprehensive access to deal-sourcing and financing opportunities.
Advisory and Consultancy Services
Our management team’s background and extensive experience in banking, asset financing and leasing and transportation asset litigation enables us to provide our clients a unique advisory and consultancy service covering both the financier and the obligor parties’ legal and litigation angles. This allows us to provide not just general advisory and consultancy services but also an all-encompassing advisory and consultancy service, ranging from advising our clients on refinancing restructuring and workouts and strategic advice on handling issues from the time these first emerge, through to workouts and enforcements.
Real asset private credit alternative to increase risk-adjusted returns while generating a stable long-term income stream
Emphasis on long-term income generation and capital preservation allowing Funders to diversify their portfolio
- Institutional, endowment and pension funds
- Family offices and trusts
- Asset management and private equity companies
- Leasing companies and niche banks
Alternative business jet ﬁnancing sources from the traditional sources available in the market
Borrowers can tap on global sources of financing or local non bank sources who may understand the local credit and political risks better
- Ultra high net worth individuals
- Mid-sized to large corporates and conglomerates
- State-owned enterprises and government linked companies
Customized Structures and Tailored Solutions
Bespoke solutions structured according to the geographical risk and the transaction and obligor credit profiles with or without non standard features to obtain win-win solutions for both Funders and Borrowers
An asset secured loan provide to the borrower by the lender that is secured by collateral (in this case, an aircraft) via a mortgage.
Borrower bears the risks and rewards of ownership of the asset.
A financing structure where the financier (lessor) is the legal asset owner during the lease tenor and ownership of the aircraft is transferred to the Lessee at the end of the lease. As the lessor is the owner during the lease, no mortgage is required.
Lessee bears the risks and rewards of ownership of the asset.
A financing structure that must meet the following criteria:
- Lease cannot have a bargain purchase option at end of lease
- Lease tenor cannot exceed 75% of economic life of asset
- Present value of lease payments cannot exceed 90% of fair market value of asset
Asset is returned to lessor at the end of lease unless an option to purchase, if any, is exercised by lessee. Lessee has the right-of-use of the asset during the lease period.
The financing of progress payments that a purchaser makes to a manufacturer while the new aircraft is being constructed.
- Inbound query from Borrower to Lendicate
- Financing indications sent to Borrower
- Borrower agrees to move forward
- Transaction teaser sent to potential Funders on a no name basis
- Basic KYC & credit analysis of obligor parties
- Indicative term sheet sent to Borrower
- Negotiations on term sheet
- Participation term sheet sent to Funders
- Signed term sheet and good faith deposit from Borrower
- Full KYC and financial analysis of obligor parties
- Signed NDA from Funders
- Information package to Funders
- Advise Funders of final allocations
- Advise Borrower final pricing and terms
- Funding from Funders to payment agent
- Fees and Cash Collateral from Borrower