Protection of Your Privacy
By accessing our Website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the Statement set out below.
Before using this Site, you should read carefully:
- this Statement,
The information, material and content provided in the pages of our Website may be changed at any time without notice, and consequently this Statement may change at any time in the future. You agree to review this Statement regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Personal Data We Collect and the Purposes
- We will only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to conduct our business.
- We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your information to our affiliates or advisors, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your information up-to-date and retain your information only for such periods as necessary.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Information Captured Automatically
Like many websites, we automatically receive certain types of information when your web browser accesses our website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages you visit on our website, which website you came from or go to and the date and length of your visit. We may use and evaluate such information for the purposes of website administration and understanding our customers better.
Use of Data in Direct Marketing
We will not disclose your data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent. Should you not want us to use your data for direct marketing purposes or if you wish to access or correct your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure and Transfer of Data
We do not sell or trade your data with third parties and we strive to protect your privacy. Your data may however be transferred within or outside Hong Kong to third parties as follows:
- other companies (including branch offices, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or affiliates) within our group of companies;
- governmental, legal or regulatory authorities;
- our legal and financial and other professional advisers; and
- our assigns or successor in title.
Security and Accuracy of Data
Your data, however stored, will be accessed by our employees or service providers who are authorized to do so.
Where data is stored electronically, it will be kept password-protected in our computing facilities, and accessible only by our authorized personnel or service providers. Data encryption will be applied where appropriate.
We shall take reasonable steps to keep your data as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Data that is used on an ongoing basis, including information that is disclosed to third parties will generally be kept accurate and up-to-date. You can update or correct the Data held by us.
Retention of Data
Data provided by you is retained if the purpose for which the Data was collected still exists, it is so required by law, statue or regulation, or it is in the public interest. Data will be destroyed once its requirement is ended.
Data Access and Correction
You may at any time request access to or update/correct your data held by us. You may also ask us to delete you or your data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights above, please contact us at email@example.com.